Getting to NEC Laboratories Europe in Heidelberg, NEC Europe Ltd.
by public transport:
In Heidelberg, NEC Laboratories Europe is about a 15 minute walk from the Main Railway Station (Hauptbahnhof).
You may also take a tram. For the tram, please use the north exit and take tram no. 5 or no. 21, in the direction of Bismarckplatz. Get off at stop “Stadtbücherei”, and you will find our building on the opposite side of the street.
NEC’s reception is situated on the 2nd floor.
by car from Frankfurt Airport:
- We have parking spaces for visitors in a garage. Please reserve a parking space in advance by contacting email@example.com, since visitor parking spaces are limited.
- Driving from Frankfurt International Airport:
- take motorway A5 direction Darmstadt / Basel
- At the highway intersection “Kreuz Heidelberg” change from A5 onto A656 towards Heidelberg
- Motorway A656 ends in Heidelberg, but you continue straight forward into Bergheimer Strasse
- Turn right into Römerstrasse (the “Stern” pharmacy is at the corner)
- The entrance to the underground garage is on your left on Römerstrasse (Römerstr. 9). (You will see a sign “Polizei in front of the building across the street from the garage entrance.) Please take a ticket at the entrance by pressing the parking ticket button at the gate. NEC’s visitor parking places can be found on the first underground-floor (1UG). Please park in the parking space that has been allocated to you.
- Please register at NEC’s reception on the second floor. Before returning to your car, please remember to give the parking ticket to the reception for validating.
NEC Laboratories Europe
NEC Europe Ltd.
phone: +49 6221 / 4342-0
Fax: +49 6221 / 4242-155