NEC attends the FIWARE Global Summit presenting solutions based on its open source framework
Madrid, Spain - November 26th, 2018 - NEC Europe Ltd. and NEC Ibérica announced their participation in the FIWARE Global Summit from November 27 to 28, 2018 in Malaga, Spain, the leading international event in developments on the open source FIWARE framework, of which NEC is a Platinum member.
Over the next two days, innovators, entrepreneurs, startups and investors will meet to discuss the future of Smart Solutions in areas including Smart City, Smart Energy, Smart Agrifood, and Smart Industry
NEC will exhibit its Smart Cities CCOC solution, an integrated solution that allows any operator to manage, interpret and automate the results of the data collected in any cyberphysical system, and participate in various talks throughout the event.
- 12:00-13:30 “Digital Single Market for Cities”, Yasunori Mochizuki, Senior Vice President, NEC Corporation.
- 13:00-13:30 “FIWARE NGSI in Depth – Advanced Features and Future Support to Linked Data”, Martin Bauer, Senior Researcher, NEC Labs Europe.
- 10:30-10:45 “Exploring a New Opportunity in Data Economy: A Case of a Field Experiment Ongoing in Japan”, Norio Uchida, NEC Corporation.
- 12:00-12:15 “AI at Edges: Enabling Adaptive AI Applications with FogFlow GE”, Bin Cheng, Senior Researcher, NEC Laboratories Europe.
- 14:30-14:45 “FIWARE at the Edge – Orchestrating IoT Services over Cloud and Edges using FogFlow”, Takuya Sanada, Manager, NEC Solution Innovators Ltd.
- 15:15-15:30 “Lessons from Building FIWARE Environment with IoT Agent”, Yuji Azama, Software Engineer, Okinawa Open Laboratory / NEC Solution Innovators Ltd., Hideyasu Hayashi, Assistant Manager, Okinawa Open Laboratory / NEC Solution Innovators Ltd.
- 15:45-16:00 “Building Personalized FIWARE Enabled IoT Sandbox Solution”, Parwinder Singh, NEC Technologies India.
- 16:45-17:00 “Leveraging Kubernetes for FIWARE Components Automations”, Atul Pandey, Technical Specialist, NEC Technologies India.
For more information regarding NEC’s Smart City solutions, please click here.
About NEC Europe Ltd.
NEC Europe Ltd. is a wholly owned subsidiary of NEC Corporation, a leader in the integration of IT network technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. NEC Europe Ltd. is building upon its heritage and reputation for innovation and quality by providing its expertise, solutions and services to a broad range of customers, from telecom operators to enterprises and the public sector. For additional information, please visit the NEC Europe Ltd. home page at:
NEC is a registered trademark of NEC Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Other product or service marks mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. © NEC Corporation.